Thursday, December 9, 2010

for dad- night 3

Here's our very own version of "Where's Waldo". In other words, a couple of pictures from the girls' school Christmas program. The first couple are pretty easy, but they might be a little bit tougher to spot in the actual singing pictures.






FYI, they killed it honey. The VP said they should be on American Idol.

Really.

Okay, not really 'cause you've gotta be fifteen for A.I. now, but still. She really did say that. Isabel is over the moon...she'll probably dream of auditioning with the silly version of jingle bells tonight.

They really are great. I love 'em to pieces.



P.S. Just so you know, I did NOT cry this year. You missed it!

1 comment:

Erynn said...

I love the "Where's Waldo" bit. So so true!
I am so happy we only have 1 concert this year, 1 kids, 20 minutes max.
I guess some parents of the 4th graders are diappointed they aren't performing. The teacher actually said on the newsletter, "Trust me, you don't want to hear 120, 4th graders play Jingle Bells on the recorder." Totally something I would've said.