Wednesday, December 8, 2010

for dad- night 2

Here's the night in photos and a few words for Steve who's in Hawaii "working hard".


CC threw a fit, over what I cannot remember.

But was instantly happy when given a roll of ribbon.

Katie strategically placed ornaments on the tree (which is really dusty btw. Kinda odd, really. I don't remember ever having a dirty tree before. I'm sure I cleaned the majority off when I put the lights on though- with my WHITE sweater).

Isabel was just as thoughtful about placement



Tyler was totally digging it too.

She was more interested in making it interesting. Can you tell?



Katie's gotten so good she doesn't even have to look at what she's doing anymore.


CC wanted her own chair just like everyone else. She pushed hers in all by herself from the table to the carpet. With that much effort exerted, how could I say no?



There was lots of singing as the girls are practicing for their Christmas program (sweet as can be).

He was at his quietest doing this. It took total concentration.

Caught taking a breather, but as you know if you lay on the ground for long at our house...


you're dog piled. Who started that anyway?!?



For some reason Katie wanted one arm up for the shot. She has an artistic eye... what can I say?

She enjoyed the snowflakes blinking on the carpet.

We miss you already!

1 comment:

Kira said...

Oh my - how much cuteness can you possibly squeeze into one post?! Love it!