The Ward Christmas Party
Tyler was so excited to finally meet Santa this year! All day he's been talking about chatting with him and getting that candy cane (the boy loves the things).
The three older kids were very happy to see Santa. But Camilla, well...not so much. She did the whole Christmas Story kid freak out bit. She was not okay even standing close to him. We got a family shot that I'll post when I get a hold of it. I'm sure it's hysterical.
It was a great party, but the most fun was cleaning up: they had to dismantle the tree and break down all the boxes, which meant the boxes all had to be unwrapped. It was great fun for all the kids! I don't think I've ever seen them have so much fun cleaning up!


1 comment:
That was crazy for a second...
I thought - why were you at my family's ward Christmas party...???? Then I realized that you must be in the East Stake... My brother-in-law built that Christmas tree - and then his mom used it for her ward Christmas party.
Nice eh?
Post a Comment