Friday, February 12, 2010

how to

I'm standing in the check out line today at the grocery store and began scanning the magazine covers and then it hits me.

Pretty soon my little girls (kindergartner and first grader) are going to be able to read what I am reading.

As that thought passed through my mind I glanced at a pretty popular magazine and read the bold print: "How To Touch A Naked Man".

I panicked and thought, "How would I answer that one?"

And then, "Alright Audrey, pop quiz time(yes, I do talk to myself and yes, I do put myself on the spot sometimes)! How would you answer that one?"

My first reaction was one word and one word only:

"Married."

What would you say?

2 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Your one word answer works. The one word that immediately came to my mind (you painted the picture with having to answer to kids who would be looking at the magazine cover) was "DON'T!!":)

Becky said...

i love your response! you crack me up!!