It all began with me wanting to post a picture to get some opinions (because I can never make a huge decision like hair color on my own) and this is how it went down.
One photo of me,

then Katie heard the camera. Sure, hop on in kid! I feel awkward all by myself anyway.

Instantly cuter! Yes Melanie, we are actively working on the loose tooth ("Wiggle your tooth Katie!" is said every two minutes).
Then Camilla heard all the fun and had to see what she was missing out on.

Here she comes!

Attack of the Camilla Monster!

Now I have to include more cuteness with her literally on my heels....

Who cares about the color now? Look at the cute kids! (Stop grabbing for the tooth Melanie! I know it is sticking out like mad, but it's got roots! I said we're working on it!)

Really, it's all about them anyway.

I'm thinking that Natural Dark Reddish Brown #112A may be too dark.
I'm not sure though.
{What I do know is this: my brows are way too red. Hello! Gotta fix that. It's crazy how I don't notice something about my appearance until I see it in a photo. Weird. I must put my make-up on with my eyes half closed all the time.}
I usually have a color for so long it fades anyway, so maybe I'll just hang with it for six months. Then it will be just right...right?
What do you think? Honesty goes a long way with me, people.
6 comments:
I think it's dark (considering I saw you last when you were a blondie!) but I like it. I'm a fan of the red in it.
In all of my rambling, I forgot to tell you that I like the color. It looks good. I don't think it's quite as dark in person. (my word verification has a swear word in it. Is it bad if I do it correctly or do I type "darn u log" and get a retry?)
Well I love it, and that is what really matters, right??? That tooth had better be out within the week or I am coming to pull that sucker out! Tell katie to read that, if she can read to the principal she can read this right???
I'm comfortable being blond (perhaps the stereotype fits a little too well), Melissa, but lately I've been going darker and darker. Hopefully that has nothing to do with my personality...
Erynn, you make me laugh! "darn you log"!?! Only on my blog would the verification word cause such moral dilemmas!
And just so you know, MELANIE, I pulled her tooth out this morning. I about lost my breakfast, but I did it. So take that! (I had her read your comment and she was doing her nervous laugh thing...I think she was a little worried about you coming over to "pull that sucker out!" She's fine now that I told her that I would tell you it was already out. You sure know how to instill fear! ;)
From the pictures, I think it's too dark for you...but maybe it's lighter in person...you make blond and dark look HOT!!!
I love all the pics of the kids; they're so cute!!
I loved it when I saw it today! I keep going blonder...I can't decide if I like it or not! I liked you with blonder hair too though!! I am loving all the new clothes!! Maybe I need to go with you next time you go!
Post a Comment