Thursday, July 9, 2009

bloglifting

One of the reasons I love to scrapbook is because I can totally copy a layout that I just love, put my own pictures and story on it, and not feel guilty one bit because the idea or design didn't originate in my brain. This has been coined as scraplifting, and I do it a lot.

The past two days I blogged, but I lifted Elizabeth's topic. I have to admit it was fun and easy. As I was going through my normal daily reads today, I have the feeling that I need to again "bloglift". Emilie posted on her blog about Cosmo Cricket donating a dollar for every comment left on their blog to their local food bank.

Great idea. Then I went to leave a quick comment and read the post. I am going through my pantry and gathering things to take to our local food bank. TODAY.

I'm not going to think about it (and then not do it) or rationalize how I don't know where it is, how donations work, or what they want, blah blah.

I am just going to do it.

I hope you are moved to action today too.

1 comment:

Casey said...

Well here is a comment just for you! Send in a can for me!
Its a great idea, and I'm glad you "lifted" it.. maybe I will too.
loves casey