We actually made it out the door to playgroup earlier than 10:30 this week! Only for two reasons though:
1. I gave up looking for Katie's missing flip flop- I literally threw my hands in the air and said "I don't know where your other shoe is. Pick any shoes you want, let's go." Notice she picked her white church shoes. Nice.
2. Tyler was nice enough to hold off on his morning BM until we got to playgroup. Usually I discover he's done that as I'm buckling him into his car seat. I think I'd rather unbuckle him, go back inside, change him, re-buckle and then go instead of changing him in someones backyard.
*deep breath*
I'm trying to go with the flow today if you can't tell. It seems to be one of those days where the flow just ain't flowing though...lots of little obstacles in the way.
At least I got my picture posted.
Hope your day is free flowing!


1 comment:
Tyler's is, just not according to your schedule! (free-flowing that is)
Post a Comment