I have always known that I am a different kind of person. I find silly things hysterically funny, talk to myself out loud on a regular basis, and will beat a not-so-funny joke to death. I can't help it. It's quirky, cute, memorable. Me.
So I've been thinking if I started keeping track of all my "dorky" ways (that is how Steve words it) I would probably have enough evidence to write a book. I think for now I'll settle and do a weekly instalment explaining why I am a dork. This is not a bad thing here, people. I am not doing this to get people to laugh at me or pity me (but after a couple entries you may pity my husband and children), but rather to give a glimpse into my everyday thoughts. At least the things I think are funny which apparently are dorky.
Here is my first exhibit. For the party that we're headed to tonight for Breaking Dawn I made this shirt with iron-ons:
I know, I'm a dork. I'm gonna have fun though!


No comments:
Post a Comment