Thursday, July 31, 2008

anticipation


lots of fun things coming up for me soon:



1. Working like a mad woman to get the OPAM done in time. I am very excited that I am so close to having a room "done" in the house. You wouldn't know it by looking at it now


but tomorrow I'm thinking it should be smokin'. Well, not really "smoking" because Steve and I hate that smell, and if the bathroom were to be smoking, that would probably not end well for the rest of the house. The whole "where there is smoke there is fire" thing ya know?




I'm in the middle of all the touch up painting. I am very happy because the baseboards are white again. Imagine that! Anyway, I'm excited to be happy about having a vision/direction in a room then seeing it come to fruition. Cool.

The girls reminded me that I needed to take a picture of the princess "skool" because it's in the bathroom too. The inspiration for the room, really (insert sarcastic eye roll here).



2. I'm going to a Mary Kay meeting tonight. So not my thing (I know I've said this before), but I'm quite frankly a little excited. We'll see what that brings.



3. Tomorrow night I'm headed to the midnight release of Breaking Dawn, the fourth book in the Twilight series, with Melanie. Her last day of Chemistry is tomorrow too, so we will be having a grand ol' time together celebrating all her good work and all of my patient supportiveness. It has not been easy, not calling her everyday!



4. I'm looking forward to not doing anything around the house so I can read Breaking Dawn.



5. I plan on finishing up going through that slew of magazines that I got from my mom in prep for a trip to Ikea next week. It will be my first time going and I am very excited. I hope I don't have my expectations set so high that I am disappointed when I get there, but it is hard not to think and dream about all the goodies I hope to find really cheap!



Did I mention I have white baseboards? I am very happy about that.


1 comment:

The Land of D said...

I am SO right there with you, on all things, minus the white baseboards and home improvement thing! I will take what I can get! WOO HOO for the next few days!!!!!!