am I the only one this happens to every single time I try to open a box of mac n cheese? I love how the "to open push here" perforation is not even close to being perforated resulting in that side of the box being crushed in.
I always try their little fingernail breaking trap but tear the top of the box open in the end. Please hear my cries oh people of kraft! Isn't there a better way?


2 comments:
That happens to me everytime!! You are so much better about blogging than me. I love your post with all the things to do, espcially those cool placemats. I can't wait to see the finished project.
So totaly agree!!!! I have the exact same issue!!!! I don't even try the "push here" tab any more. If I do use it, it is with a sharp knife. Perhaps we are reading to much into the instructions. It doesn't say what to push the box with. Or that if we do "push here" what is intened to happen if we succeed. Just some of my DORKY thoughts!
Post a Comment