Then I put together a little brag book for her purse. It's an Altoids tin that I recovered and filled with an acordian book of photos.
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Projects
I finally get to share pictures of what I was making for Christmas gifts for my mom. The first is a calendar. I had to keep the pages really simple without a lot of embellishments to keep it practical and useful. Brace yourself, there's a lot of pictures!









I didn't skip September, but forgot to order the photo for it, so it isn't here.


Then I put together a little brag book for her purse. It's an Altoids tin that I recovered and filled with an acordian book of photos.

The star is made of chipboard that you pull up and out to see the other pictures:

I had fun doing these. It was a good way to get me back in the swing of things. Happy Saturday!
Then I put together a little brag book for her purse. It's an Altoids tin that I recovered and filled with an acordian book of photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment