Typical.
Then I got to thinking, WHY NOT!?! My girls would love it, and yeah, it could turn out to be tedious but that's not the point. My stinky attitude was the problem. I slapped myself around for a couple of minutes and then committed to making one set of cupcakes a month. On the second Saturday. To seal the deal I told the girls. And once you tell the girls, there is no going back. They have very good memories and have mastered the art of "politely reminding" me things that I said we could do. Once you tell them of your intentions the ship has sailed. You are in it to win it my friend.
So anyway, we're making our way through and it's been pretty fun. Here's the results of this weekends' work:
They don't look very close to the pictured princesses and they are all armless, but they are done. And slowly being picked off, one by one.
Guess who else is in the book?
I knew it was going to be a great gift (once I got over myself). Thanks Carla and Randy!


No comments:
Post a Comment