Monday, February 28, 2011

even steven: part one


I promise this has nothing to do with Steven (my hubby; much to his pleasure) and everything to do with your skin.

What?!? Skin?

Yep, the skin on your face. Here comes the personal testimonial: I started using Mary Kay two years ago. I did not like my skin AT ALL. I started using their stuff and saw a huge improvement. This doesn't mean it is perfect now (I am human people; that-time-of-the-month mixed with a larger-than-usual intake of sugar does a number on me). But if I am using the goods on a consistent basis, my "normal" breakouts are even lessened.

It's good stuff people. Miraculous.

One of my big complaints is/was having an uneven skin tone. I am quite fair (Steve calls me transparent) and I feel because of that everything shows up more. I figure I can't possibly be the only one out there who feels this way so I thought I'd share a couple things that could help.

Today we're talking about the Miracle Set.

It's powerhouse skin care. Period.

It has four items:

  1. Three in One Cleanser
  2. Day Solution with SPF 25
  3. Night Solution
  4. Age Fighting Moisturizer

Those four items do these awesome things:

and this:

ROSACEA BENEFITS AND CLAIMS
As seen in a 2 week study on individuals with Rosacea:

  • 95% showed improvement in skin texture
  • 80% showed improvement in even skin tone
  • 60% showed improvement in skin redness
    The TimeWise® Miracle Set™ is not a cure for Rosacea and does not treat it but it is a skin care regimen that’s highly compatible for those who have this super sensitive skin.

I realize 46% doesn't seem like that big of a results number. Trust me, this is just the beginning. When just the skin care is evening my skin tone you can totally believe the supplemental stuff is going to be really good.

To check it out for yourself click here .

If you don't have a consultant and are interested in buying The Miracle Set I'd love to help. Just to show you how much I'd love to help, I'm giving a 25% discount off to those who purchase the set today through March 14, 2011.

Have a beautiful Monday!



No comments: