Tuesday, December 28, 2010

life

Ever wish it could be easy AND worth it?

4 comments:

Casey said...

easy is TOO easy... B-o_R-i_N-g!

But always worth it ;)

Melissa said...

Yes.

Audrey said...

There's a fairly common picture in the LDS church that says "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it" or something to that effect. So no doubt it's totally worth it, I'm just sayin a break from the no-so-easy part would be nice.

I hear ya Melissa, loud and clear. I'd give up my share of easy and give it to you any day. ANY DAY. Love you and pray for you all the time!

Casey said...

I was wondering if you could detect any sarcasm in my writing.. probably not. We all need a break from the difficulties that come our way. Sorry if I was sounding insensitive.
<3