But it's true. I love them.
I also love the boat neck cut on shirts and dresses.
Then I think I blacked out for a second after seeing this adorable jacket:

When I came to reality set in: both items are from White House Black Market, so they're waaay out of my league right now.
But I'm okay with that.

It's fun to look and dream of what will be...someday.
What are you eying? Please tell me I'm not the only one who does this!



3 comments:
Those both would look so cute on you! Although, everything you wear looks cute on you. I also love White House Black Market, and, yes, it is way out of my league as well. But it is fun to try to find knock-offs at other stores;)!
An apartment of our own!
Oh My Goodness! Why have I never heard of White House Black Market before?? I just found some sling back shoes that MUST be mine LOL. That jacket is awesome too!
:D
Post a Comment