Saturday, December 4, 2010

I made

this layout

and this card (well, 12 actually)



last Saturday.

It's been a while since I have gotten my scrap on, let alone post it. Felt good, loved the results.

6 comments:

Tringali Family said...

Those are way cute! We need to get together again to scrapbook again. I am behind again.

lori said...

Audrey, you are so talented! I could never come up with things like that on my own. I'm more of a copier than an original.

parkesphoto said...

super cute. where's the pict from?

Erynn said...

And this is exactly why you are my creativity guru. Very nice!

Elizabeth said...

Audrey, I love them! Are they pages or cards or one of each? FABULOUS!! So creative and talented you are!! :)

Audrey said...

Thanks gals!

The flower card was for a get well swap Elizabeth, and the layout was done for an album that I put together for the ward's silent auction. I left the last page open to do a custom l/o for whoever purchased the album. The sister who bought it had her daughter in mind who just got married. I'm not sure who the photographer was, but I know I could find out real fast. I'm sure you know her too, Mari!