Friday, September 17, 2010

whoooo loves you, kid?



So Tuesday Isabel informs me that she told her teacher that she was bringing owl cupcakes for her birthday.

Which was Wednesday.

Like, the next day, Wednesday.

I said, "Uh, I thought we were doing sprinkles!?!"

Thank goodness for google. I found this picture and description, and got to work (with Steve's help of course).

It didn't take as long as I thought it would, and was kinda fun after Steve's advice sunk in: "They don't have to be perfect, they are just going to be eaten by a bunch of six and seven year olds."


I bet Katie is kicking herself for being lured in on purple sprinkles the week before. I guess there's always next year. If I could just figure out how to get google to not only inspire but then make them as well, I'd be all set!

7 comments:

Heather said...

SO adorable! Way to go you guys! I may have to try those sometime!

lori said...

Those are so cute! You'll have to teach us how to make those.

Kristi said...

How cute! I love them!

Cristy said...

Oh so stinking cute!

Audrey said...

Thanks for the cupcake love gals. I was thinking these would be really cute for a class Halloween party or even a cake walk (our school does one for their carnival, and our ward does one at Trunk-or-Treat). They're really easy to make once you get an assembly line together. Fun!

Kira said...

Oh my cuteness! I totally want to marry these cupcakes because they are so delightfully adorable. Too bad all the birthdays at our house are a year away. I guess we'll have to have some Halloween cupcake fun too!

Tringali Family said...

Those are way cute!