Monday, May 3, 2010
WITL: Friday night
Since my daily routine is pretty routine, I thought I'd show the evening shots I caught on Friday.
Tyler is the last one at the dinner table tonight. All by himself.
Dad working on snaggle tooth with little luck. "Working on" produces many tears. Oh the drama.
Prayer (after saying the actual prayer).
Clean up!


Time to pick out a book for bedtime.
Goodnight kisses.
Dishes. I played wing man tonight.
Camilla's birthday cakes baking for tomorrow's festivities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
It makes me want to go to bed seeing those pictures. It's amazing how just getting your kids ready and into bed can tire you out. You've definitely been busy!
Today Jaden re-enacted sacrament meeting as we were playing, complete with the bread and water even! Then he sang "one more song" and had "one more prayer" and THEN it was "nursery time!!"
Post a Comment