Thursday, May 6, 2010

NAP TIME!


Where's Tyler?

Obviously he employs the "If I can't see them, they can't see me" rule.

It didn't work out too well for him today.

5 comments:

Erynn said...

How did you do that? Were you playing Hide and Seek and just never fulfilled your role? I had two nappers (at the same time) today. Wow! I'm a new person.

The Smith Family said...

Too funny!

lori said...

Is he really asleep? I'll forever think of him as your little tortoise.

Kira said...

He looks like a cute little turtle.

Audrey said...

I told the little guy it was nap time and he took off (into a totally empty room-except for the ikea rocker). I saw him begin to inch his way under and went for the camera. His little toes were sticking out of the other side when I got back. Too cute.

Congratulations Erynn! Just don't get used to the feeling-I get so upset when it doesn't work out!