Tuesday, March 16, 2010

target, I love you


but why, oh why would you force me to take a classic color combination out of my normal closet rotation?

C'mon people! Khaki and red? That was a staple! Don't you know how hard it is to pick out something to wear everyday?

Why?!? Why would you take that from me?

It's okay that one might get the impression I work there just for the sheer fact that I am there most every time they come in. I get that; it's an easy misunderstanding. It is another thing entirely to make me feel like I work there by using such a basic pairing and turning it into your work uniform. Therefore matching every employee as I walk in through the front doors. Not cool, people. Not cool.

I think I should get the employee discount for my inconvenience.

It's the least they could do.

1 comment:

lori said...

That is too funny, I just went there a few weeks ago, wearing a red shirt and Khaki pants. Didn't dawn on me until I walked in the store.