All is bright
Kisses.
Kisses to all who left suggestions on how to help/encourage my little boy to stay in bed at bedtime.
Kisses to Melanie who coached me over the phone (repeat: "I am not a bad mom, I am not a bad mom, I am not a bad mom"). Kisses Melanie for suggesting that it may just not be the right time to make the transition yet. I don't know why, but that never occurred to me.
Kisses to the genius person who created and manufactured the crib tent.
Kisses to Kasie for having a crib tent and letting me borrow it.
My sanity has been saved.
Peace (at night) has been restored.
Productivity has returned to normal levels.
And that makes for a happy mommy.
Happy mommies make happy families.


8 comments:
You crack me up! Good job in finding your peace.
I've never heard of the crib tent! Oh what could have been! :)
Congrats!
I'm so happy to hear you are sleeping again! I know that when a child messes with my sleep, I feel like the world is coming to an end!
Let me tell you (Sharlene and Lori) it was not easy finding that peace or sleep. But you kinda already know that! I feel like it took too long though. When I don't get to sleep (or mommy time for that matter either) I can be a huge grump-a-lump-a-gus (that's our family term for really grumpy).
I wouldn't have known about crib tents either Casey, had my bestie Melanie not already used one for her youngest who is incredibly intelligent. I knew if he couldn't get out of it, there's no way Tyler could! Not that Tyler's dumb, (that sounded really bad) but really, her boy is an escape artist!
Don't worry Casey! You can use it for your next kid!
HA!
awesome! love it!
Now, if only they made one of those to go over twin beds, I might have some more sleep!:) Awesome. I can only imagine Tyler's face the first time he realized he couldn't get out!:) Huh?? What did you put on my bed mom?:)
Becky, I can't tell you how much I love it. Words just don't cut it.
This is gonna sound terrible Melissa, but as he was realizing what was going on (meaning screaming his head off) I calmly exited his room and laughed a little to myself as I walked downstairs. Victory, sweet victory!
Post a Comment