Monday, January 25, 2010

hi, my name is audrey

And I am a lazy crapaholic.

I am in no way trying to make light of those who deal with substance abuse problems or any other addictive personality issues. I seriously am a crapaholic- I eat junk 24/7 and I don't take loving care of my body like I should. I do not understand why I don't weigh more than I do; that is a miracle.

I was very happy with myself when I last participated in our ward's (for lack of a better term) weight loss challenge. It really is so much more than that, but I think I've already gone on and on about that, so I'll try not to bore you to death with the details. It is great over all- physically and spiritually.

Balance is a good thing.

Another ward that meets in the same building as we do just started their "session" of the challenge and extended the invitation to our ward. I wasn't real hot on the idea, then I looked down and realized I could stand to lose another 10 lbs. Not that my weight has gone back up since our challenge ended, but I can feel the flab. Feeling the flab is not a good feeling.


I have decided that it's gonna take a lot longer than two months for me to kick my junk loving ways and I'm gonna have to have a program, support, and accountability.

Let the point counting begin.

As well as the water drinking.

The sugar has got to stop.

I am already having sugar withdrawal headaches and I'm only six hours in.

Here we go!

2 comments:

Casey said...

You can do it! Just be careful not to get hooked on the exercise! I ditched my McDonalds for running, and now I am on to training for a triathlon.. Hi, My name is Casey.. and I'm an exercise-oholic LOL

lori said...

Good for you, Audrey. Unlike you, I've gained back some of the weight. I considered joining in with Fresno 7th, but have been too sick to think about exercise.