I love lazy late mornings. That is until the kids start having so much fun being unsupervised they begin doing things they shouldn't.
It is necessary to put all candy/sweets/mail/unopened gifts up high before going to bed if I'm planning on a lazy morning. Three words: Tyler, Tyler, Tyler.
While it is fun to be with family around the clock, it is also fun to get away by myself.
I love gift cards.
I had forgotten how much fun retail therapy can be.
I have not forgotten how much I enjoy sugar in any form, shape, or size.
Sugar in any form, shape, or size has not forgotten where it resides on my body after I enjoy it. I'm feeling like a bowl full of jello.
Running will once again be a good friend of mine. Or at the very least we will develop the love/hate relationship we had going-again.
Netflix is a pretty cool thing; the movies on demand have come in handy a couple of times already. We may just have to subscribe after our two week trial is up.
I'm getting geared up for my Lay Out A Day (LOAD) challenge again this year. Cleaning up the room and ordering pictures to get everything in line.
I'm trying not to have 500 resolutions on my list this year. I'm figuring out how I can narrow it down to make it reasonable and oh yeah, achievable.
Edited to add two more things:
One, my fingers have never been so bruised, cut up and bloodied as they are after trying to get all of those darned toys out of their boxes. All of those twisty ties, rubber bands, and plastic covers are little instruments of torture!
Two, I officially hate At&t's customer service. It is absolutely ridiculous. If you need to get a hold of me, call the cell phone. That works because that phone's service is through Verizon.
Take that At&t.


No comments:
Post a Comment