I should be dressed like this again, stirring my cauldron for the last three days.




This is my cauldron.
I stir it with a black serving spoon straight from the kitchen. Here's part of the potion:
Long story short, I ended up with three loads of laundry that had orange crayon melted on them.
Three loads!
How does that happen? How did I not notice this was happening?
I must have had my eyes closed while I was in the laundry room. That's the only logical explanation. I usually close my eyes when I have to do something I really don't want to.
Like paying bills or getting a shot.
Or telling my husband I backed into a parked truck.
It's a defense mechanism, I'm sure of it.
I know you're thinking "Really? Soaking for three days?"
To me it makes perfect sense:
A day per load.
The truth is I have been so busy with the "normal" laundry that I wanted to finish-if there is such a thing-before I had to run those three loads through two times each.
Today is the day though.
This witch needs to soak her bones in the cauldron tonight.


3 comments:
Been waiting for your next post! Thanks for the laughs! Oh, and good luck with the brew!
2 things.
1) I <3 Borax
and
2) you are very lucky to have such an amazingly huge "cauldron" to soak in!
So did the crayon come out?
Post a Comment