Wednesday, October 21, 2009

read my lips

It has been brought to my attention that the validity of my last post has come under some scrutiny.

Mostly because of the pictures that were posted following my verbal account of the throw down in the shower caddy isle.

You know, the pictures where Katie has beautiful, perfect, pleasantly pink lips.

Right where they should have been bloody and bruised, right?

Well, for your information, the Target incident occurred some time last week and I just got around to posting it Monday.

I had the brilliant idea to back it up with photographic evidence, but after I snapped a few shots I realized that her lips had healed completely. Shucks.

So I asked her if we could reenact the whole affair to get the same results for some good pictures.

That resulted in the following emotions:

"Are you nuts?" Understandably contemplating my sanity here




Seeing my straight face she decides to pull her lips in for safety's sake. Far, far away from any mean shower caddy.


Complete relief as I finally crack a smile. "She's not that crazy after all."

At least not today, Love.
Sigh.

I really do love this kid.
Take that, fact checkers!

1 comment:

lori said...

I just watched your video, poor Katie. You probably felt like everyone was staring at you too! Or at least that's how I would have felt. Nice to see that Katie's smiling again! She always has the cutest smile on her face.