I'm thinking I've been really good this year (ya know, like bringing another member to our family and managing to keep all the others alive... and let us not forget tolerating three huge golf excursions either) so something like this or this or even this would be an awesome gift.
Very cool stuff from Lisa Leonard Designs.
Wait...I just saw this too. Love it!
You're gonna have to think ahead on this one sweetie...it takes an additional 2-3 weeks for customizing. And you know me, I'm all about being custom.
I'm thinking I'll take one of each; did I mention three huge golf excursions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That ring is really cool. Christmas must be in the air because I've been brainstorming what to do for Christmas presents for others....I think it's going to be a handmade year if I can get movin'!
Those are very cute! Does he read your blog???
1- love your new hair!
2- If he gets you that ring I want you to send me a picture and show me how they fit 4 kids names on there! Just for spite, you should tell him you want yours and his names on there too.
I love the necklace and the ring! And yes, custom all the way!
Post a Comment