Wednesday, September 9, 2009

cards for Kate

Just randomly came across Kate's story on my blog route this morning. Kate is a cute little five year old girl from Arizona who was diagnosed with an aggressive form of brain cancer. To read more about her story go here.


What she and her family are going through is an absolute nightmare.


I can't even begin to imagine how difficult life becomes on all levels when a child has severe health issues. Financially, physically, emotionally, spiritually, mentally, socially.

Some great gals have gotten together and organized a card drive to help this little girl, her siblings, and her parents through this excruciating time with a sea of encouraging words. Go here to learn more about the card drive and how you can show your love, support, faith and hope. I know that I will remember them in my prayers for some time to come as well as having the kids and I make some cheery cards to send their way.

Will you join in? There are prizes and goodies being given away, but really who needs that? A smile on that little girls face would be the greatest motivation/reward for me.

No comments: