on Jon and Kate:

There are two sides to every story, and we are all responsible for the choices we make.
It seems like they would give an all out effort to make it work for their kids seeing as how they keep saying that they are "separating" for their well being.
What ever happened to marriage counseling?
Since they're already doing the reality thing, I think I know just the right man.
Jon and Kate, meet Dr. Phil.

That would produce some major ratings, would it not?


2 comments:
Lol. Audrey! I know right? What ever happen to marriage counseling? I still think they should stay together and try to work it out. Dr. Phil work your magic now! Haha
I was thinking the same thing!! Not once did we see them or here about them talking it out with professionals. For goodness sakes, I watched every single one of those babies get their teeth cleaned, you would think something as important as working on a marriage would be more episode worthy
Post a Comment