today is National Bathroom Day. I have three clear reasons why:
(1) I need to clean all three bathrooms.
(2) I am feeling better, but I having been drinking water like it's going out of style because of my throat. The ice cold water going down helps ease the pain, but on a bladder that is already getting stomped on, rolled on, and punched on, I have been frequenting it more often than usual.
(3) Whatever I have must be affected by my allergies too. I have a very runny nose which at times has me running to the bathroom again, for tissue.
Acting accordingly, I thought that designating today as National Bathroom Day would help clue in family members and any others who happen to stop by. Witnessing a big pregnant lady yelling "Outta my way!" as she runs madly to the bathroom holding her head up to the ceiling may look a little funny otherwise.
Because I know this is what you wanted to know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You are too funny! I can totally picture that.
Post a Comment