Monday, March 23, 2009

National Nesting Day

And so it begins. I have no time to sit and wait (actually wish) for things to get done on their own around here. Anyone who knows me knows the my middle name is Procrastination. So after weeks of patiently waiting for the natural urge to nest to kick in, I've realized that the urge has arrived, it's just that I have no energy to do anything about it.


Until today.


I've made a list of things that absolutely have to be done this week, and a list of things that need to be done before baby girl gets here.


Today I'm crossing things off the list. I'm feeling it. At least a little, and I'm hoping that adrenaline will carry me through the day.


Steve is getting ready to head out again which helps...why is it that I feel I can get more done when he's gone? Shouldn't it be the other way around?
A thought that I could sit and mull over all day today if it weren't National Nesting Day.

1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels the urge to clean and get things done with my hubby is gone. I really do find it an odd phenomenon. Oh well. Whatever it takes to get things done I figure!:)