Monday, March 9, 2009

it's here!

after coming home from Costco today, there were two packages on my front porch!
Yippee for me!!
I couldn't open them until later though, as I had to hurry like a mad woman to a dr.'s appt.

So here's the goods:



This is seriously the whole Halloween line-chipboard alphas, tons of stickers, felt shapes, flocked borders, glitter rubons, chipboard album, paper, ribbons, pretty brads, you name it. All from Little Yellow Bicycle.


Good stuff.
I'm not sure if she meant to, or just didn't realize that she already had put one in, but I ended up with two of her new books. Both with my name and her John Hancock. Cool!




And a pair of scissors that read "The official scissors of 'Snippets' by Lain Ehmann".



I'm not sure what that exactly means, but I assume that once I read her book (so glad I didn't buy that now) I'll know. Now that I think of it, they're probably just her favorite brand of scissors. I can be such dork sometimes.
Anyway, a ton of stuff.
Why can't I get a package like this delivered to my door everyday?
Ok, I'd settle for once a week. That'd be nice.

3 comments:

parkesphoto said...

ok so you going to give that other book to a wonderful friend that was by your side thru the whole journey... hint hint. :)m

Tringali Family said...

That looks like quite the bundle of joy! Congrats!

Beth Swann said...

You'll love the bind-it-all. It's one awesome machine!