I have been humbled (or is humiliated more accurate a word?) but before I blog about it I'd like to see how it plays out. So juicy embarrassing stuff is a coming people. Stay tuned.
For now I'll talk about AI. I'm trying not to get all hyped up about the drama diva getting another shot. I do realize that this is a reality tv show, and the network has to stir the pot as much as they can to get ratings, to create that buzz.
I seriously don't think she has a prayer. People in the audience were laughing at her as she was giving her acceptance speech (again) and Simon pretty much mocked her at the same time. I guess it makes the show a little more entertaining.
We'll see what happens tonight.
One good thing has happened so far today... it's a good hair day. Oh! I got a hair cut almost two weeks ago now. I got sick of it (like I do every time I'm pregnant) and chopped it. Today it is falling just the right way. Yes!


4 comments:
Wow your hair looks incredible!!!! Can' wait to hear what happened to ya...
So cute! I keep wanting to cut my hair, but then I think maybe I should grow it out..... Yours looks great!!!
Your hair does look great. That's quite the model pose too!
Love the hair. You're fab!
Post a Comment