to make you feel better on a Monday morning when you're feeling the extra poundage from a weekend of celebration. Had lots of fun this weekend and was a little disappointed when I stepped on the scale this morning. Hate that. So I went digging through the closet looking for a looser pair of pants to wear around the house that wouldn't make me feel or look like I just rolled out of bed. I came up with a pair that I bought exclusively for a trip that Steve took me on when we were dating. Remember buying clothes for a date with a boy? Aahh, the good ol' days.

Anyway, I put the pants on and was happy. I'm amazed they are in good enough shape to wear almost 9 1/2 yrs later, and boy can you tell from the style that they're that old, but the point is they are baggy. Maybe not as baggy when I first bought them, but baggy nonetheless! Just what I needed to give me a little pick me up. Off to fold clothes! Happy baggy Monday!


1 comment:
I am so sorry but you look absolutely horrified that he is so close to you, much less touching you! I know I would be....love you guys!
Post a Comment