and actually yesterday was pretty good too, I just didn't hop on to update everyone that I was doing just fine. It's all good. I guess life can't be peaches and cream all the time, eh?
So still not really that much is happening (makes for an interesting read huh!). Steve bought a ton of strawberries so we made freezer jam last night. It was super easy. So easy I was very surprised. We should be set for a while when it comes to jam. I was really happy to see that we got a good bunch of berries too. I hate it when you buy some and there are a couple bad berries in the middle of the basket that make all the others around it go bad too. Yuck. To me there is nothing worse than rotten fruit. So it was very nice to have to chuck only a few out of 12 baskets.
I think the scrap room is in need of some organization to produce some creativity, so that's probably what I'll be doing tonight to get back to my scrapin' ways. Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment