Tuesday, May 13, 2008

check this out

I came back upstairs this morning and saw this


and seriously couldn't remember doing it. Then it occurred to me: Steve made the bed! Tiny miracles do happen! He never fails to surprise me.

Mother's Day was awesome. Saturday night we went out to dinner with my extended family. Food was good, the company was even better.

Sunday Steve covered all the meals (BBQ steak, asparagus, garlic potatoes for dinner with strawberry shortcake for dessert) and I got to take a two hour nap. Sweet.

I've been reading this


and this


the last couple of days. It has been all the rage lately, so I figured I had to find out what the heck everyone was talking about. They're interesting and addicting books. Yesterday Steve asked if I was almost done with them because he "could use some help" with the kids. I guess I have been a little neglectful. Oops. I think I'll have to take it easy on number three so he doesn't feel like a single parent again. Sorry honey!

Totally weird, but my right ear lobe is itching today. That has to mean something, right?

And finally, I think I am cosmetically challenged. As if the whole hot pink lipstick thing weren't bad enough, I decided to branch out and try a new mascara. I picked up this one

at Target, and the darn thing takes three of my twelve eyelashes and glues them together in one huge hunk resulting in four ginormous lashes. So much for volume. I must be doing something wrong. Who knows. When the time comes that I have too much money I think I'll look into an eye lash transplant. If the time ever comes.

2 comments:

Tringali Family said...

You crack me up! I am sorry to say that I will be no help to you in the make-up department either, I also need lots of help.
So we are doing tons of packing and I am not looking forward to unpacking it all.

Cristy said...

Good luck on taking the third book slowly...it's the best of the three books in my opinion! We'll see you when you come out of hibernation.