Tuesday, April 15, 2008

two thirds

of my kids are sick. The yucky sick. Let's just say there will be no pictures today, and I have had to do things in the past twenty-four hours that no human being should ever have to do. Wrong, just plain wrong. Today will be a day to rest, hoping for the best (that this is a 24 hr. bug).

I'll be spending some time reading conference talks. So amazing that four days after General Conference we can read the words online (click here for the link). Not too long after that you can download the audio to an ipod or even watch the live talk just like you were watching when it was originally aired! Totally cool to have the words of a prophet and the Lord's apostles "on demand"! I feel really lucky to live now when all I have to do to literally hear a prophet's voice is click a couple of buttons. Love it. Especially since trying to watch it with young kids is a joke. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i feel for you. i hope it passes quickly. mari

Candice said...

Yucky!! Sorry the kids are sick. That is definitely no fun. I love the self portraits and pink lipstick story.

Cristy said...

Did you DVR confernece?...or is there somewhere "On Demand" I can find it?
Also - I'm sorry about the sick kiddos! Mine are sick to! No fun! Although it sounds like your kids my be...ummm....let's just say projectile may be involved with them...mine just have bad coughs, fevers, etc...
Hope you can get some rest!

Tringali Family said...

Sorry your kids are sick. Hope they get feeling better.

The Land of D said...

I think you need a time-out.....of the house, put that no good excuse of a man/dad to work woman! love you ~m