about me this post. If you're not interested in my random woes of the moment, keep movin' on to the next blog.
1. I just got home from mutual (totally cool tonight- got to wear my pink pajamas, eat pizza and watch Princess Diaries 2 while talking about Personal Progress) and the house smells like Stove Top. Stove Top is not all that bad, but a while ago I was trying out new and different recipes and found one at kraft foods (which is coming in handy lately) that was terrible, involving Stove Top. Since then, I've never thought of it the same and can't handle the smell. I had to clean all the dishes and spray air freshener.
2. I have the hardest time finding lipstick that doesn't go hot pink on me. Crazy, huh? That's not possible, is it? Let me demonstrate. Here's my lips in their natural glory
can't distinguish them from the rest of my face you say? Exactly why I need lipstick. My lips have no color whatsoever. I look ill if there's nothing on them.
So I head to Target with my sister who has done her share of experimenting with make up figuring that two heads were better than one. This is what we came up with. It's cheap, and seems dark enough to get past the pink problem
then, I try it on
Every single time. Celia went into the high-pitched "It looks good" lie as I tried it on in the car in the parking lot. It never fails, and I warned her. I think she was still surprised, but not me. I've seen too many seemingly good and neutral tubes of lipstick and lip gloss just sit in the bottom of my make-up bag for months on end before I admit to myself that time is not going to soften or fade the color after it is applied. It's just not happening. Lipstick shopping is quickly moving up the chart of things I loathe doing. Right behind shopping for jeans and washing lids (weird, I know but another post).
3. Totally binging on peanut butter M&M's not wanting to watch another rerun of Law and Order. I thought the writers strike was over!? Why is there nothing on TV? I guess I could find something else to do.


2 comments:
You are hilarious! I have the same problem with lipstick. No color looks good on me, that is probably why I usually go without.
I understand about the "no color lips!" If I don't have lipstick on someone will ask..."oh, are you sick? You don't look like you feel well." ALL because of my Stupid lips! The only thing I like is made my Beauti Control..."Hot Toddy." Love it!!! NO PINK!!!
Post a Comment