Wednesday, April 30, 2008

one of those days

where weighty matters are on the mind. No, seriously-weight is on the mind. We drove out to Millerton last week (sorry, no pictures-I thought we were just going to Costco) and it was so nice. Really excited about the boat and going fishing/tubing. A chance to get out and have fun. As I was reveling in the thought of frolicking in the water, it occurred to me: people who play in the water typically wear swimsuits. YIKES. That's all I have to say. So I'm trying to do better...well theoretically at least. Why is it I will make plans to go running and do some at home workouts, then wake up two hours after the alarm went off (set for 5:00 that I never even heard) and eat this

for breakfast?

Ho humm...just hangin' out today, talking on the phone, doing stuff for YW, saw my awesome VT, need to make cards for a swap. No mutual. Kinda excited that I don't have to rush home from mutual to watch AI. I'll probably be making cards at the same time, so that negates the tv watching, right? It's all good.

Grandma gave the girls a ton of "old" scrapbooking stuff yesterday. They were so excited about scrapbooking, so that is what they'll be doing for a majority of the day. I'm guessing. It may only last two minutes, maybe two hours. Whatever is just fine with me!

No comments: