Steve and I had been talking for a long time about having a boat to go fishing and skiing. You know, one of those "when the kids are older" talks. Steve came across a good opportunity, and honestly, it's perfect for right now. It's old (1982), and seats six. It's great because it will take some work before we can take it out, but very minimal. Lots of cleaning, which is good because everyone can help with that. We can try this on for size before we dump a ton of money into a newer version. It's a chance to see if everyone likes it, or if boats are more work than they are worth. We're excited for the new adventure.
Here's the deck hands putting in their share and loving every minute of it. I know it doesn't really look like they're loving it, but they were concentrating. Working hard.


1 comment:
Ok, so you and Melanie both have awesome new toys. I sense a camping trip coming up for your two families- to a lake, perhaps?
Post a Comment