I should probably change the header on my blog to read a little more realistically: "Love, kids, and a little bit of scrapbooking" or "Love, Kids, and a whole lotta wishing I was scrapbooking". I just have not been scrapin' lately. Last Monday I remembered why I love it so much. I went to my room around eight (after the girls had fallen asleep) and picked up the St. Patty's pictures that I posted. I just wanted to get something done. It was fun and I had documented/recorded a day I didn't want to forget.
I feel like it has been a long time since I have been productive in my space, but it has been about a month. I'm thinking I have to just schedule a night or two a week and make it happen. It's crazy how good I feel when I complete a layout or brainstorm project ideas. Love it. I'm feeling that tonight is a good night to continue. After dinner, FHE and baths, and the kids are all tucked in, I'll sneak away and do a sister lo. That's the plan at least. We'll see how that all works out. Happy Monday!


No comments:
Post a Comment