I love the weekend, but really, they leave messes to be cleaned Monday. Somehow I always forget to start the dishwasher before I go to bed. That in turn causes a back up of rinsed dishes in the sink which leads to dishes and more dishes Monday morning. Fun! All done, all is clean, I'm happy. If I feel like entering the kitchen on some crazy whim to cook, I just might do it now. Who knows?
Had lots of good productive time this weekend. Cleaned up the backyard and pulled lots of weeds Saturday. Still a lot to go, but there is definitely improvement, which makes me feel good. The girls had fun too, trying not to get blown away (super windy and chilly after a beautiful week-go figure).
Tyler is still worming around, but getting a lot faster. Every once in a while he gets up and crawls a little. He's sleeping and eating a ton too. He's growing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey Audrey-
It was so great to get your comment on my blog!! How are you doing? It seems like ages since we were hanging out and the institute and having some fun!!
Where do you live now? I see that you have three little ones...how old are they. They are super cute!!!
Talk to you soon!
Don't you Love this BLOG thing?
Post a Comment