Wednesday, February 6, 2008

matters of the heart and rockin' the vote


had the opportunity to go to Isabel and Katie's future school to cast my vote. It was so stinkin' simple and fast, I don't think it could have been any easier. So grateful to live in a country where we have the opportunity to have a voice in government.


That being said, I love living in California until election time rolls around. It just boggles my mind. I get really frustrated wondering where reason and logic have gone. It's just crazy.

Last night I got out and went to Enrichment. It was heart themed due to valentine's and all, so there were a couple of cute crafts and a speaker about how to improve our relationships. Great evening, and I learned lots. Stuff like 80% of advice is not taken, so why do we bother? Really, all most people want is to have their feelings heard and validated. I'll try to keep that in mind next time a sister comes to me in tears taddling. We'll give it an honest effort!

No comments: