I have recently noticed that list making is becoming a habit. Not such a bad habit because it helps me deal with a worse habit: forgetting. I forget everything. So I now make list after list. Yesterday I realized (after making a grocery list, a meal planner, a list of things we need from Target, and a list of ideas for my new mini book) that I am using a ton of 3x5 cards. I grab one when I need to have some reminders, jot the thoughts or items down and leave it on the counter to refer to it all the time. Unless I forget and leave it on the counter when I need it at the grocery store. I've always been a tad absent minded and I doubt much will change. In the mean time I'll stock up on the lovely and oh so handy 3x5's.
Great looking day today. The sun is out, it's a little warmer, and there's no need for jackets. The girls headed to school and my mom tried yoga for the first time. I've done it about a dozen times and like it, but much to my dismay I'm not as flexible as I once was. Anyway, I'm really proud of my mom trying to make some lifestyle changes to be healthier. The first couple of times I tried yoga I felt like a big dork and waited until no one was home and kept looking around to make sure no one was secretly watching under a table or something. It's hard not to feel like an idiot when you're doing something for the first time. I think it's great that she's jumping in with both feet.
So there you go. Happy Thursday! Go try something new! It's a lot of fun!
Great looking day today. The sun is out, it's a little warmer, and there's no need for jackets. The girls headed to school and my mom tried yoga for the first time. I've done it about a dozen times and like it, but much to my dismay I'm not as flexible as I once was. Anyway, I'm really proud of my mom trying to make some lifestyle changes to be healthier. The first couple of times I tried yoga I felt like a big dork and waited until no one was home and kept looking around to make sure no one was secretly watching under a table or something. It's hard not to feel like an idiot when you're doing something for the first time. I think it's great that she's jumping in with both feet.
So there you go. Happy Thursday! Go try something new! It's a lot of fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment