Monday, January 21, 2008

weekend recap

Had a great weekend. Went to a fiesta thrown by our ward. Lots of good food and a well stocked pinata made for lots of fun. Got to see my Aunt who comes down regularly to visit and help out with my grandma. We love it when we can all get together. Went to church and substituted for Katie's teacher. Eight little three-year-olds for just over an hour is a little intimidating. But I made it out in one piece, as well as all the other children. Having the opportunity to do that makes me so grateful for my calling in Young Women's. I just love it.
Anyway, here's the most recent LO's:

Katie digging into yogurt


"little sneak" Katie was barely able to crawl at the time but somehow managed to make her way over to the sippy cup that Isabel dropped on the floor. It was brilliant because Isabel was sitting in the high chair and couldn't do anything about it!

And a huge Katie collage of tons of random photos I had of her.

Have a great MLK day. Today I am reminded that I am grateful for the knowledge that we are ALL children of God, and for people who have the courage to change things instead of sitting back and complaining about the world situation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love this page. I like the way you put so many pictures on one layout. I love to get those done, it makes a bigger dent...LOL
Thanks for the inspiration.
So glad to have you as part of my team.
Stacy