We survived staying up to ring in the new year. Had two couples over totally last minute. The kids stayed up til 10:45 and loved every minute of it. It was way too late as proven by their whiny attitudes today. Having a bit of quiet time now. I picked up my sisters from the NYE dance, so I had a reason to stay up. When we got back we talked until 2:00. I may need some quiet time myself!
So my resolution is simple this year: I will feed and strengthen my body, spirit, and creativity. Lots going into that, I know, but that's a good statement. I want to reach my goal weight, and Steve and I have a little wager going to make it interesting. I will so win this thing.
I also need to eat my words from yesterday. I found out more about that layout-a-day challenge. It's through Big Picture Scrapbooking, and if you post your layout by 9 pm PST you're entered into a daily drawing for prizes. On top of that, if you post 31 entries that you've made this month, you're entered into the grand prize drawing: $310 worth of scrapin' stuff! I'm such a sucker for prizes. I'm going to give it a shot. My kids will find graham crackers and pretzels in the pantry if they get hungry. Showering is overrated too. Off to create a layout!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment