is taking the wind out of my sail. Last week I ran four times. Four times! That is amazing for me. Then I did a little weigh in, saw that I hadn't lost a single pound and threw my arms in the air. Why am I doing this? It's pure insanity. In addition to that, it has been raining and raining here (especially when it's a good time for me to go) which has totally thrown me off. I ran Monday. Today is Friday. Another storm is coming in this afternoon too. Kiss this week goodbye!
Enough of my frustrations. On to triumphs. I am still up to date on my layout a day challenge, which really has been a challenge. Here's the lo from yesterday:
Once again a really simple page, but one that needed to be done. This girlie means so much to me and how many pages have I done about her or our relationship? I believe this one brings it up to two. It's kinda like that with Steve too. Why do the people I love hide from the camera? Why is it so hard to document them? You two better watch out...


No comments:
Post a Comment