Wednesday, January 16, 2008

day 14 & 15

Still trying to adjust back to our regular school schedule. Who knew two days a week would throw me off so much! Maybe doing a layout a day has something to do with it too. Speaking of, here's Monday's LO


and yesterday's

It's amazing what you can accomplish when you decide you want to do it. I've been surprising myself with the pages. Usually I copy other pages I find I like in magazines or books, but I don't have time to do that with this challenge. These are no masterpieces by any means, but I am doing new things (like stitching-I have been very intimidated by my sewing machine), trying different styles, stretching my creativity. Having a good time and my box of finished pages is filling up fast.

Really foggy, kinda gloomy here the past couple days. Do not enjoy that about about living here. Can't wait to see the sun and blue skies again! Maybe we'll have to go to the mountains to get above the low clouds!

Pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoy American Idol. Every year I kind of brush it off, but when I actually watch it, it's hard to turn away! I like all the different personalities and love it when the really good singers pop up. And some of those people, well, I just don't get it. Either they honestly can't hear how bad they are or they have no self respect and will do anything to get on tv. No thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Pages...I love the belly button :)
By the way, I am an american idol fan too. Seriously addicted.
Keep it up. Don't you love our support system. Without eachother, I'm not sure the four of us would have continued on...lOL
~Stacy