Surprisingly foggy this morning. Heading out to the library to get another round of books. The girls really enjoy this, and we have a great library here.
I noticed this morning that Ty is grabbing things constantly with his right hand. I know It's early for him to determine dominance, but the girls were the same way. It's like the left isn't even an option. Don't they want to be cool? Don't they understand? Being a lefty rocks. Or it's harder because you have to adjust to a right-handed world. Whatever. It got me thinking about a quote I heard on Sports Center (yes, Sports Center. The man turns it on every time I look away from the tv). Maybe they'll be ambidextrous.
"Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious."-Charles Shackleford NCSU Basketball team
I was laughing for days. I'm chuckling again, and probably will be all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
your kidding right. that is too funny. m
Post a Comment