Have you?

It is a most certifiable "chick flick", made in 2006, and rated PG.
PG!!!!
{Also, as a quick side note, I am so not a celebrity kind of gal. I know and can recognize the big ones, but that's about it. I tend to remember the characters more than the actual person, so don't make fun of me, deal?}
Christina Ricci is one of the main characters who happened to fall victim to a curse placed on her family by a very unhappy witch:

This guy was in it too...Google tells me his name is James Mcavoy.

I was so happy when I put two and two together on this one:

It's Mr. Bingley! I loved this guy in Pride and Prejudice! So cute...but in Penelope he's well, not so nice.

Reese is in it too! She produced the thing also. Look at her cute self.

Then there's Kevin's Mom (from Home Alone)

And this crazy guy. But his part is very small, don't worry. Like I said, it's PG. I'm not quite sure what work he's done, but I know he can be...inappropriate?

Any who. I was so surprised to catch this one and I can't stop thinking, "HOW DID I MISS THAT?" It's cute, and has a good message.To repeat, I am a total chick flick kinda girl who likes to keep it clean (read: G-PG-13) . Do you know of any other great movies that didn't get as much hype/promotion as you think they should have? I'd like to know!


3 comments:
I've never seen that one, either, but have been wanting to. One of my all time favorite, and Dylan's too, is Return to Me. It has Minnie Driver and David Duchovny. I don't know if it was PG or PG-13. Secondhand Lions was also a really good movie that didn't get a lot of press. It is rare, but very enjoyable, to find those diamonds in the rough.
You should try "Flipped." We rented it from the Redbox last week and we both enjoyed it.
I LOVE the movie Sliding Doors!! It stars Gwyneth Paltrow and is set in England. Basicly kind of like a "what would happen if I missed the train" kind of movie. It shows you both ways. totally underappreciated. Most people just remember her short haircut in the movie. Anyway - give that one a shot, don't know where you would find it though.
Post a Comment