Friday, November 19, 2010

'cause I need a whole bunch of shelled walnuts for the holidays

So you may have noticed that the last time I blogged I pledged to take a picture a day and post.

Then there was nothing.

A whole lotta nothin'.

There's a simple explanation for that: I had a crappy day that turned into a crappy week. Well, I'm hoping to pull it out so I don't spend the rest of 2010 in the dark by myself. You ever feel like it's one hit after another?

Thanks for attending Audrey's pity party! Wasn't that fun!?!

In an effort to change things and move a little more, I decided to look into planks (random, I know). I read they're a good alternative to sit ups and thought I'd check it out. Thanks to the power of google I was able to find a plank how to in about two seconds.

Oh boy. Planks look like a TON of fun.

Then Jillian popped up with her "Butt Of Course" clip.



Two things:

1. Is it just me or is the top to her pants missing?

2. Did she just say FIVE sets of TWENTY-FIVE? It's after noon and I have done 14 reps in the first set.

Happy lunging!

2 comments:

Kira said...

Ahem...I. Hate.Planks. They are the devil. And yes, the top of her pants are missing. I've noticed that in all of her workout videos. Weird.

Casey said...

Bob from the biggest loser has free 'daily challenges' on FB that take only a few mins. www.mytrainerbob.com
As an added bonus he wears not only complete pants, but an entire shirt as well.